To start with goodbye 2021! You were the year the website PRESCHOOL PLAY WITH MS PRAGALPA has got many followers and visitors. The blog post which has the highest visit is Preschool Curriculum. The curriculum has been downloaded times. And I have received many positive comments on it.
2021 was a hard and an awakening year for me. And to say the best learning year for my son Sanath. So, this post is a small recap of 2021 learning and a new plans and line ups for 2022 with a personal note. Keep reading!
So here is the list of learning goals which I planned for my son in the year of 2021. The goals I planned were very simple and appropriate to his age 4-5 years old and developmental milestone. At the end of the year,
- He should be able to climb stairs on his own, jump on two legs, balance walk in a line.
- He should be able to write Uppercase and Lowercase alphabets.
- He should be able to sound alphabets, two letter blending words, CVC words and level 1 Sight words.
- He should be able to tell numbers 1-100 and recognize numbers 1-30.
- He should be able to sequence numbers 1-20.
- He should be able to solve Level 5 Patterns.
- He should be able to know the concept of days of the week, months of the year and their sequence.
- He should learn Science and other Understanding the world concepts like Rainbow, Planets, Continents, Community Helpers, Plants, Animals, Birds, Insects etc.
How The Year went!
The plan made reached its 90 percent except some here and there missed outs. Writing, Numeracy, Science, reading as well as physical skills goals were reached as per the plan.
We had Field trips this year whenever possible.
Here are some glimpses of it!
2022 BE CONSISTENT year. Our vision is to be consistent and whatever we have planned and move on the track made. I have planned for my son’s learning as well as blog post on early years and Kindergarten lessons.
There will be line up of post every week and lots more free resources. Follow Preschool Play with Ms Pragalpa to get those free learning resources.
A very HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone! May god blesses with full of happiness and strength.
One main issue that prevails for moms are providing food at school. As food at home can be taken in adjustable timings, but school doesn’t have it. It is necessary for moms to provide an attractive yet nutritive food for the young ones to school, so that kids enjoy their food breaks and bring empty boxes to home. That’s why in this post we are going to discuss about How and What to pack in breakfast/lunch boxes for preschool and kindergarten kids to sch
Here is a Week 6 set of Worksheets for recognizing, reading, writing, coloring, and crafting Uppercase Letter F. These worksheets I prepared for my son, and I know it is difficult for you in these pandemic times to teach kids at home. These worksheets make it simple to learn Letter F for the whole week. […]
Here is a Week 5 set of Worksheets for recognizing, reading, writing, coloring, and crafting Uppercase Letter E. These worksheets I prepared for my son, and I know it is difficult for you in these pandemic times to teach kids at home. These worksheets make it simple to learn Letter E for the whole week. […]