I am very happy that you’ve stopped here to visit! My ultimate goal is to provide encouragement by fun, hands-on preschool learning activities and helpful ideas and resources. If you are a parent, homeschooler you have come to the right place.
I am a mom of 3-year-old whom you can see in my various blog posts doing fun activities. Before starting this blog, I did my CACHE Course in Early Education and started supporting New Moms in their early years of Motherhood.
I didn’t have a plan of homeschooling but at times as a parent we have to be ready to home-school our kids even though they are attending schools.
Homeschooling my toddler was bit happy than I expected. So, I started my blog in 2019, as a route to share my ideas with other parents.
I made this blog to provide ideas on preschool activities, early childhood support, healthy recipes for parents and mental well-being of parents.
Some of my preschool learning ideas:
- Uppercase Letter E Free Printable for Preschool and Kindergarten Kids
- Indian Independence Day Activities 2021
- How to help a child to blend letters sounds into words| Preschool Play with Ms Pragalpa
- How to get your child to wear a mask|Preschool Play with Ms Pragalpa
- Uppercase Letter D Free Printable for Preschool and Kindergarten Kids